FRI publishes white papers on topics of interest. Topics can include OpenSim legal considerations; content standards; licensing concerns; virtual world immersion; and new paradigms in on-line immersive education.
Leveraging the Power of Virtual Worlds for Collaboration
Using virtual worlds to restructure entire industries and engineer new business processes, with a particular emphasis on the apparel (fashion) industry.
- Value Proposition of Virtual Worlds
- Why the Apparel Industry
- B2C Use Case - Avatar Apparel
- Collaboration Use Case - Education
- B2B Case Study: ACLA and FRI
- B2B Case Study: IBM Research
- B2B Case Study: Intel Corporation
For a free copy of this whitepaper, simply complete the form below.